The fastest way to respond to any incident
The YUDU Crisis Communications App is the most effective way to manage emerging incidents within the crucial "golden hour" that occurs immediately after an incident transpires.
It is built with mobile in mind, with a mobile app for employees, tenants or other recipient users sitting alongside a powerful back-end dashboard for administrators.
Simple administration, comprehensive communication
- World-class document management: Upload and update critical documents and procedures into the App’s Publishing Centre, so users can have access to critical information whenever they require it.
- Employee/User directory: Upload and update employee list and direct contact details in the App’s Employee Address Book (this can be done via API or CSV).
- Broadcasting center: Broadcast to users of the app through three multiple-redundancy methods: SMS, E-Mail and In-App communication, ensuring your employees/users are always in reach.
- Interactive floorplan: Embed an interactive floorplan within the app if you are managing premises or offices for tenants or employees.
- Automated data-entry: Ensure employees have downloaded the app and automatically inputted their data through the mass communication system.
- Analytics: Generate reports for incident analysis and management reporting.
With an emphasis on simple workflows, quick communication and best-in-class content delivery, YUDU's Crisis Communication Apps give employers, facilitites managers and others peace of mind in the event of incidents.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS