The fastest way to respond to any incident
YUDU Sentinel is a crisis communication platform/mass notification system (MNS) geared towards managing emerging incidents within the crucial "golden hour" occurring immediately after an incident transpires.
The architecture is "Mobile First", with an intuitive app for employees and users alongside a powerful back-end dashboard for administrators. Crucially, the entire response to an incident can be managed from a mobile device.
Simple administration, comprehensive communication
- Employee/User directory: Upload and update contact list and direct contact details in the App's Employee Address Book (this can be done via API or CSV).
- Broadcast center: Broadcast to users of the app through three methods: SMS, E-Mail and In-App communication, ensuring your employees/users are always in reach.
- Interactive floorplan: Place an interactive floorplan within the app if you are managing premises or offices for tenants or employees.
- Automated data-entry: Ensure employees have downloaded the app and automatically inputted their data through the mass communication system.
- Analytics: Generate reports for incident analysis and management reporting.
- Document management: Make sure particular user groups have access to particular documents you have published to the app, through the dashboard's powerful document management system.
With an emphasis on simple workflows, efficient communication methods and best-in-class document delivery; YUDU's Crisis Communication Apps give employers, business continuity specialists, facilitites managers and others peace of mind in the event of both major and minor incidents.
How Sentinel helped to make a famous law firm more resilient
FEATURES AND BENEFITS